A-Z Directory - Dance Studios in the Southern Highlands
Looking for the perfect studio fit for you, or your tiny dancer?
All the local studios are listed in alphabetical order below, so scroll through and you're sure to find the perfect training option.
Based in Bowral, this dance studio offers a range of training options.
- Classical Ballet (including examinations), Contemporary (examinations optional), Lyrical, Jazz, HipHop, Tap and Pilates
- Accredited Courses for High School Education and Dance
- Graduate dancers now in Professional careers
- Eisteddfod and audition training
Empire Performance Studio
Situated in Mittagong, this studio offers training in a variety of dance styles
- Jazz, Hip Hop, Contemporary, Lyrical, Production, Ballet and Tap
- Ages 3 to open
- Empire troupe classes offer the chance for students to compete against other dance studios throughout NSW.
Website Timetable Uniform Items
Located in Moss Vale, this studio offers a range of classes
- Ages 18m to Adults
- Dance classes include Jazz, Tap, Hip Hop, Ballet, Contemporary, Lyrical, Acrobatics
Theatre classes include Drama, Voice and Physical Theatre
- Performance Team and Recreational Classes
- Graduates have transitioned to Full time and Part Time colleges in Sydney
The Highlands School of Performing Arts
Situated in Bowral this school offers a huge range of performance training options
- Tiny Tots to Adult classes
- Ballet - RAD training and exams
- Contemporary, Musical Theatre, Jazz, HipHop, Tap, Acrobatics
- THSPA also provides excellent Drama training
Wollondilly - Southern Highlands Physical Culture
- Physie is a combination of dancing, aerobics, gymnastics and ballet. It helps develop strength, good posture, grace, flexibility and memory through movement, rhythm, co-ordination, balance and musical interpretation
- Pre-school age to adults